Sunday, October 25, 2009

Change of plans

    The camper (seen below), will not be available until the end of November.  So, I will be leaving Gig Harbor this week on a motorcycle, heading south to Phoenix, then flying back to Seattle to get the van once the camper is ready.  Photos from the trip will appear in the usual place (here) shortly.

Residents of Shelton, WA, hold their local politians in high regard...


  1. Hey buddy, love the nature pic above. I am looking forward to many more as you travel again. I wish only the best for you and you enjoy every moment.

  2. Great shot - and I hope that statue is in his parking space at City or County Hall!