Thursday, November 19, 2009

Mesa, AZ

I'm in Mesa, AZ, again.  The trip across the desert from LA was nicer than expected.  The weather was fair and the traffic was light, so the ride was fast and comfortable.  I'll be here till after Thanksgiving.  I still plan to fly to Seattle to get the van, but the Autohome has been delayed again.  Now they are hoping for "just before Christmas."  I'm arranging to have it shipped to Mesa instead of Medford, OR, since I plan to be here for Christmas.  More later.

A couple pictures from the road.

A shoe fence?  This was the town of Rice, California.  Not much of a town, one burned down gas station and a shoe fence....
From California part 2

From California part 2


And the city limits of Hope, Arizona.  Funny despite the spelling error.
From California part 2

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, you had to know I'd love the shoe fence. Hey, maybe my car could be a shoe, I can picture the laces now and I already have a tongue...

    Bummer about the Autohome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fancy pic of you in the leather:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Buddy, I love the pictures! I'm glad you are enjoying yourself.

    L. Your Cheerleader..... B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lookin' great as usual! Beyond Hope... well maybe, lol! Donna "your niece"

    ReplyDelete