Thursday, December 3, 2009

Temporarily Stationary

Hanging out in Mesa, Arizona, for the past two weeks has been "different." I've gotten used to the moving around, seeing new places every day, sleeping on the ground, eating roadkill (just kidding)... I've got another week here before I fly off to Colorado Springs for a three-day bicycle mechanic's seminar. I'm not saying there is employment in the future for me, but it might be something to do.


Another change of plans regarding the Autohome, I'm being reassured that the Autohome will be in the states by the week before Christmas, so I plan to fly from Colorado to Seattle, get the van, and head south. Finally! (We'll see how the plan actually turns out.)

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure it will make the road seem all the more attractive. Thanks for being there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hug Grandma for me before you leave! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun in Colorado at the clinic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love following your blog and seeing the Country through your eyes. Post more! Hope our paths cross one of these days. Jamie

    ReplyDelete