Friday, January 15, 2010

Meet Mr. Ed.

Another highlight from my trip to Las Vegas was riding a horse. I got to ride "R.D." which may stand for "Really Destructive," or maybe not. Here's a couple pictures from the day.

First, RD is allowed to warm up.  You don't want to pull a muscle throwing a new rider!

From Horse!

Roxie shows me how to ride a dusty trail...

From Horse!

RD and me (I'm the one in the yellow shirt)

From Horse!


From Horse!


From Horse!
Horse riding was followed by some amazing beef and chicken BBQ, and home-made brownies for dessert.... YUM!  I could get used to that country life.

Now I'm in Arizona again, just a few more days.  I was hoping to take a bicycle-camping trip but the weather may keep me from camping out.  Check back here for updates.

1 comment:

  1. Did you take that horse over any sweet jumps!

    ReplyDelete