Sunday, January 3, 2010

San Francisco

I've been in San Francisco since New Year's Eve and I'm taking off again on Monday. On the way here I finally got a chance to sleep in my new camper. Not a great camp site, but with the right angles from the camera it doesn't look like a walmart parking lot.

Here's a couple action shots of a place to sleep.
From San Francisco

From San Francisco

From San Francisco

I stayed with my sister who made sure I had enough to eat and room to sleep. Thanks Pat!
From San Francisco

I got to see my friend Jake, and we went for a nice bike ride, which included a ride across the Golden Gate Bridge. Here's the proof, and a couple more shots from the ride...
From San Francisco

From San Francisco

From here I'm off to Las Vegas, then on to Phoenix. I wouldn't mind spending a few more days in the Bay Area visiting other friends but I have plans to keep which require moving on.
From San Francisco

No comments:

Post a Comment