Thursday, February 25, 2010

Departing Marathon, I head east. Next stop is the Alamo, but forward progress is tough due to a rare southwest Texas blizzard.

From Texas

My new friends on their touring bicycles remind me of my friend Arden who rode his touring bike across North Dakota with studded tires. Makes me feel like a wimp in my big comfy van.
From Texas

Bike touring gets you access to the best campsites, like the home team dugout at the local baseball field.
From Texas

Boz, are you cold or just auditioning for the Blue Man Group?
From Texas

Ice on the van.
From Texas

Today I'm in San Antonio and the weather has improved a lot. Temps this week are supposed to be back in the 60s.  More later.

1 comment:

  1. Will! Boz and I rode a victory lap around the State Capitol on Monday! Great meeting you out there in West Texas. If you ever want to go for a bike tour, give me a holler! Safe travels amigo!

    Geoff

    ReplyDelete