Thursday, February 18, 2010

Where does the time go?  Has it really been nine days since the last update?  I guess it has.  I left the van in Van Horn, Texas, and headed to Mesa, Arizona, on the KTM.  While there I did not ride a bicycle or hike with a backpack at all.  It can happen.

So now I'm finally heading south to Big Bend.  Pictures to follow in a week or so.  Meanwhile, here's a couple pictures  from the past week.

I saw several of these along New Mexico highway 9.  Maybe the Border Patrol has slow times?
From New Mexico, February 2010


From New Mexico, February 2010

The road goes on forever and the party never ends. (Robert Earl Keen) 
From New Mexico, February 2010


From New Mexico, February 2010


If you look at the Verizon commercials: I'm heading where they have no coverage.  Be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment