Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hohenwald, TN

Hello!  Just a short update while I have a minute.  As the title says, I'm in Hohenwald, TN.  It started raining last night and will continue till tomorrow, so I'm just hanging out.  The hosts at the campground very graciously invited me to ride to town for dinner last night and breakfast this morning.  We're all doing a bit of laundry across the street from a coffee shop.

My schedule is to meet Paul at the north end of the Trace on Saturday.  I'm less than 60 miles from there now so two very easy days will get me there.  I was going to ride today and take tomorrow off to rest, but the rain (all day today) made resting today seem like a smart choice.  Saturday Paul and I will begin the return trip. 

Here's a couple pictures from the last couple days, since leaving Tupelo.  Enjoy.
From Natchez Trace

From Natchez Trace

From Natchez Trace

From Natchez Trace

From Natchez Trace

From Natchez Trace

3 comments:

  1. Here is the link to our daughter's page and you can get the crazyguyonabike link page there.

    http://kenandjennc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some really nice shots of the Trace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! And thanks for the link I hope your daughter has a great trip.

    ReplyDelete