Friday, March 5, 2010

I spent four days in the Lake Livingston State Park, having the place nearly to myself. The weather was great and I had three nice bicycle rides, good training for later this month.


My view in the rear view mirror.

From Texas

This cat came by near dinner time. Not a great picture but when he was walking it was like looking at a black hole. He was so dark no light was reflected.
From Texas

Packing the bicycle trailer. The ukulele had to stay in camp...
From Texas

Returning from a 35 mile training ride.
From Texas

Evening meal. That would be salmon, noodles, yellow pepper, three large scallions, and some assorted spices.  Yum!
From Texas

Sunset on Lake Livingston.
From Texas

I'd like to write more, but for now the pictures will have to tell the story.  Next stop is New Orleans, LA.  Crawfish season!

No comments:

Post a Comment