Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm back in Lexington, Virginia. Here for another day, before heading to Norfolk for a week or so. The trip back from Arkansas was as long as you can imagine, though I was impressed that the Ford Focus station wagon got over 30 mpg with two bikes on the roof.
From Southern States

My efforts in Arkansas led to an invitation to further participating with the team! June will be a busy month traveling from Ohio to Philadelphia, Richmond VA, Alexandria VA, and Minneapolis.  I'm really looking forward to it and you'll be able to read all about it here.
From Southern States

I managed to get my mountain bike back to the van. It was being carefully stored by Paul in Michigan. He brought it to Indiana, where it was transferred to the team car for the ride to Cleveland, then transferred to the motorcycle for the ride to Lexington. It wasn't pretty, but it arrived undamaged. The van is getting pretty full though.
From Southern States

No comments:

Post a Comment