Monday, October 17, 2011

Migrating.

I've been on the move, lots of stuff to tell about...  I left Arizona around the first of the month, and have been making my way north for the winter.

Along the way, I stopped in Flagstaff, visited "the tub" in central Nevada, braved a mountain crossing in the snow, and got caught up with the amazing Jake in California.

I got to ride my fat-tired bike on the Black Rock desert and learned what they mean by "wet season."

Then I made it to Medford, Oregon, a town I'm really starting to like.  There maybe a extended stay here in my future.

Anyway, here are some pictures taken from along the way.  Enjoy.


From 10/17/11 Arizona to Oregon



A cloud coming in for a landing...


From 10/17/11 Arizona to Oregon



Eventually I'll learn not to ride in the desert during rainy season.


From 10/17/11 Arizona to Oregon





From 10/17/11 Arizona to Oregon





From 10/17/11 Arizona to Oregon





From 10/17/11 Arizona to Oregon



The Black Rock desert.


From 10/17/11 Arizona to Oregon





From 10/17/11 Arizona to Oregon





From 10/17/11 Arizona to Oregon





From 10/17/11 Arizona to Oregon



Collecting firewood.


From 10/17/11 Arizona to Oregon



Freaky Oregon clouds


From 10/17/11 Arizona to Oregon





From 10/17/11 Arizona to Oregon





From 10/17/11 Arizona to Oregon

1 comment:

  1. Vanna looks happy to be back "home."

    Don't worry, that bike doesn't make your butt look big. ;-)

    Thanks for the cloud pics, you know I love them.

    Appreciate the news update. Sending that pic to Mom.

    heart you - P

    ReplyDelete