Saturday, September 29, 2012

Olympic Mountains


I’m not on the road yet, but that doesn’t mean I’ve just been sitting around doing nothing.  At least, not all the time.  There has been plenty of time spent doing nothing, but there have been some minor adventures as well.




Inspired by the time spent on the Washington Backcountry Discovery Route, I took another motorcycle trip.   Different bike, different direction.  Similar theme.  Here’s a couple pictures from my three-day excursion around the Olympic mountain range.  








Next week I hope to do a lap of Mt. Rainier.   Google maps says it’s about 190 miles.  It could be done in one day, but it doesn’t need to be done in one day and the weather is still great for camping.

Also, coming soon: Picked up one like this on ebay and can't wait to get to Michigan to pick it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment