Thursday, April 25, 2013

Since Camp.

Well, it’s been a while since the last update.  Mostly it’s a story about bad the weather can get.  Or how late spring is…
Special exhibit at the Smithsonian showing an primitive version of me.  

There were a couple of sunny days...  There was a nice day on the KTM Duke in, um, might have been Tennessee.  And at Table Rock State Park the camping and hiking was great.
Could be North Carolina...

Some photographers are better than others....
Paul on a hike.
I finally made it back to the Mall at Washington, DC, and visited some of the Smithsonian Museums.











After a short stop in Cleveland, I am back in Bay City, Michigan, my one time home-away-from-home.  I’m doing a stint as a bicycle mechanic at Jack’s Bike Shop.  The next update will be more about the shop, but by June I'll be back to normal ops, heading west for the summer.  

W.



1 comment:

  1. Cool shots. Love the first one's caption, prompted an outward burst of laughter (that's an old fashioned version (mine) of LOL).

    ReplyDelete