Sunday, March 15, 2015

March, 2015

It’s been a while since the last update.  I blame the crappy wifi I’d been finding along the way, but I’m sure I could have tried harder…

So, where have I been?  I’ve been chilling out in such towns as (in AZ): Wilcox, Clifton, Safford, Morenci, Alpine, Globe, Mesa, and Prescott, and Kingman.  Also (in New Mexico): Silver City, Truth or Consequences, Socorro, Albuquerque, and Magdalena.  Lots of motorcycling, a little tiny bit of mountain biking (see photo below of the injury).






From a day of fun (and picking up litter) in New Mexico.

Dirt road riding.  Probably won't do that again.

From the Nuclear Energy Museum in Albuquerque.

Tumble weed in a city fountain.

I met Chris B. at a campground in Arizona.  He's riding from FLA to ??  Nice guy, big rig.

From a mountain-bike ride.   Bobcat is just out of the picture....

Either from the chain ring on my mountain bike or a near miss with a bobcat.


Nice places, all of them.  I’ve also added some pictures that were on my real camera, though from when I'm not sure.  They are at least from this year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment